AccessibilityAccessibility on this website is guided by government standards and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). WCAG guidelines are widely accepted as the international standard for accessibility on the web.
Whilst we aim to make this website accessible to all users and achieve a WCAG conformance level 'AA'; we continually work with stakeholders to ensure that conformance level 'A' is adhered to as a minimum.
Web Accessibility InitiativeThis website has been designed and maintained to ensure conformance to the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) "A" Rating.
"Listen to This Page" functionThis site is speech-enabled to make it more accessible. For more information visit listen.wales.nhs.uk.
Adobe - Read Out LoudNewer versions of Adobe Reader (version 7 and above) have inbuilt 'read out loud' functionality. Portable Document Format (PDF) documents can be read out loud in three short steps:
- Open a PDF document and click on 'View'
- Select 'Read Out Loud'
- Activate Read Out Loud
- Shift + Ctrl + Y: Activate Read Out Loud
- Shift + Ctrl + V: Read current page
- Shift + Ctrl + B: Read to end of document
- Shift + Ctrl + C: Pause / Resume reading
- Shift + Ctrl + E: Stop
Adjust Text Size
- Internet Explorer: Go to 'View' on the menu bar > Select text size / zoom
- Firefox: Go to 'View' on the menu bar > Select text size / zoom. Alternatively hold down the 'control' button on your keyboard and press the plus (+) key to increase text size. To reduce the text size, hold down the 'control' button and press the minus (-) key